*During the Corona Virus pandemic, we are here for you.  Please let us know if you are in need and we will do our best to help. View our RISE page for resources or places you can contribute.  Thank you.

FROM

OUR

HOUSE

TO

YOUR

HOUSE,

WE ARE

2018 The Well Logo Gradient.png

Hey Kids!

Our Aqua Zone team is bringing something just for you!  We hope you enjoy it! 
Have a Good Week!

A

T

T

ENT

I

O

N

March, 2020:

A Message from Pastor Dan Re: The Coronavirus Concern:

Hello Friends and Family of The Well,

Kenosha county has asked that groups of people larger than 50 not meet due to the Coronavirus. Several Kenosha churches, including The Well, met this week and prayerfully considered the Kenosha health department and CDC’s recommendations. After talking to several doctors and nurses, we decided it would be wise to not meet physically this week. This is not a response of fear but love. While it is estimated that 80% will only experience flu like symptoms, the church is also made up of the other 20% (the elderly and those with compromised immune systems). As a congregation, we don’t want to risk their health or safety. This is not an easy decision. Sickness has never stopped me from preaching or going to church. But I can’t think just about myself, I have to think about the congregation as a whole. We need to do our part in slowing down the speed of this virus and protecting those who are most vulnerable. Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer aren’t enough. We will offer our services online. The worship and sermons will still be the same quality. I will talk more about this decision during this Sunday's message.

We realize the situation is fluid and there is a lot of conflicting information to sift through. We will monitor the situation and decide week to week when we will gather again. We appreciate your prayers and patience. Please take advantage of gathering your families at home on Sunday and participating in the services offered.  Just because we don’t go to church doesn’t mean we stop being the church. The world needs you to be the church more than ever. For example don’t be selfish and hoard all the toilet paper. Look out for your elderly neighbors. Pray for those who are already sick. Don’t watch the movie contagion. The only thing worse than the virus is the fear people are experiencing because of the virus.

Faith doesn’t act reckless. God asked Noah to build an ark to escape the flood, Joseph to store up grain to survive the famine and the Israelites to stay indoors as the angel of death passed over head. God has always asked his kids to use wisdom and faith.This situation will pass. It might pass like a kidney stone, but it will pass. Together we can get through and be an even stronger community because of it.

Pastor Dan and the Elders of The Well

WORSHIP

SUNDAYS, 9:15AM OR 11AM

WE LOVE JESUS.

AND WE LOVE TO GET TOGETHER WITH OUR COMMUNITY OF BELIEVERS TO CELEBRATE ALL HE IS.

JOIN US!

1/6

WELCOME TO THE WELL

WE ARE A GROUP OF PEOPLE COMMITTED TO HELPING EACH OTHER ACHIEVE SPIRITUAL MATURITY IN THEIR CHRISTIAN FAITH, AND FOSTERING AN OPEN AND AUTHENTIC COMMUNITY OF BELIEVERS.

AT THE WELL, WE BELIEVE THAT THE MESSAGE OF CHRIST IS THE HOPE OF THE WORLD; THAT HOPE, PRESENTED IN THE CONTEXT OF GENUINE RELATIONSHIPS, HAS THE POTENTIAL TO CHANGE LIVES FOREVER. WE ALSO BELIEVE THAT THE GOAL OF CHRISTIANITY CAN BE SUMMED UP WITH TWO WORDS: "FOLLOW JESUS." WE ARE HEAD-OVER-HEELS IN LOVE WITH JESUS CHRIST AND ACTIVELY STRIVE TO FOLLOW HIS LEAD.

Colossians 1:28   He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ.

"We Believe

WORSHIP

is a daily practice of Choosing to give God our best in all we do."

THE WELL HAS OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU TO GET INVOLVED.

The Well 2020 All Rights Reserved